My experience with the MicMac Give Back taught me about caring. Caring for other people, especially those less fortunate than I am. We all care; we care for our dog, our family, and friends. MicMac Give Back influenced my feelings of caring even more. Well, let us think: If I were to be in Nicaragua, and I have to walk 4 miles every day just to bring home dirty water, and my parents earned only 1 dollar a day? I would really appreciate if there are children who wanted to help me and my country. Such children would be representing care toward me and my people. I think this project allowed us to look at life from a different perspective. It allowed us to contribute toward making the world a better place for all of us.
Written by: Shreya B.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment